Knowing the importance of extra reading in the development of students we have a fully equipped library. Students are given ample opportunities to utilize the same to enhance their knowledge.
1. Boys and girls to be admitted to KGI should be of minimum 3 ½ years old. An interaction with the child together with the parents is required prior to the admission.
2. Parents/guardians are requested to fill the admission form with utmost accuracy. The Name, Date of birth and other details once entered will not be changed later for any reason whatsoever.
3. No leaving certificate is issued until all dues to the school have been cleared.
4. A student seeking admission to higher class will be eligible for admission only if he/she
i) Has passed the admission test for that class.
ii) Satisfies the requirements of limits (minimum and maximum) of age as determined by the state government.
iii) Produces : a) The school leaving certificate/ transfer certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended and counter signed by the educational authority.
b) Documents in support of his having passed the qualifying examination.
5. New admissions are taken against vacant seats only.
6. The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose academic performance is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
7. Grave insubordination or contempt of authority justifies immediate dismissal.
8. Not withstanding anything in the prospectus, the Principal may at his absolute discretion to ask any parent any time to take his ward out of the school.